Etude House I Need You A-Z Mask Sheet Review

     
Brand : ETUDE HOUSE

Type of Product : Face Mask

Price : IDR 28.000 /pcs

26 types of face masks who treat all skin types with all existing content from A - Z 
sheet masks that are environmentally friendly and safe for the face because it is made from alphacon, corn and grain natural fibers that keep the skin perfectly and environmentally friendly




 all of mine ^^

I have always routinely use a face mask once every 2 weeks to maintain the cleanliness and freshness of my skin ,already past 2 years I replace all my facial mask products into a product of ETUDE HOUSE .
I'm very interested in Korean beauty products, I have tried almost all types of face masks from ETUDE HOUSE products, I love it !!! <3 the soft texture and fresh scent of this mask makes me comfortable when using it, and this is the newest face mask products from ETUDE HOUSE I would try ^^




My favorite type of mask are White Pearl & Lemon
the two types of facial mask is to brighten the face ...



detail function of the mask 



how tou use it ?!




hahahahaha^^ it's me during use the mask ...
wait until dry ,about 15 - 20 minutes  !
zzZ~ ~





tadaaaaaaa~~~!!
this is my face look after using 
ETUDE HOUSE I NEED YOU A-Z MASK SHEET
"Lemon"
look cleaner, brighter, and moist ^^



- Tips :
 it would be better to use a face mask once a week, but not necessary for sensitive facial once a week, could use once every two weeks. 
and also better to use a face mask at night before sleep !


Okay ! .
this is my review for 
ETUDE HOUSE I NEED YOU A-Z MASK SHEET



I hope you like this review and stay tuned for my skin care routine that will be posted soon !! 
 I will continue to routinely post !! 
See you guys in my next post ~ 

much love,

CLARA YEMIMA
































Etude House I Need You A-Z Mask Sheet Review Artikel berikutnya »

0 comments:

Post a Comment